Public service announcement

Just a reminder that per the City's zoning and occupancy permits code, 17.12.01, movable buildings and structures three feet or more in height and having an area of one hundred square feet or more, such as gazebos, garden sheds, cooks sheds, etc. must have a building permit from the City. This includes structures that are attached to a permanent or non-permanent location on the ground.