Minonk is an Objibwa word meaning “Good Place”. In addition to being surrounded by some of the best farmland in Illinois, Minonk is home to some of the friendliest people around. Centrally located on the I-39 corridor, Minonk is a short drive to the campuses of Illinois State University or the excitement of the Peoria River. We are surrounded by the amenities of several large cities yet have managed to maintain our small town charm.
Village Aires upcoming concert
Nov 19, 2016
The Christmas Season is just around the corner, and Minonk's Village Aires chorus wants to help
you get into the spirit of the season by presenting you with a special "Holiday Invitation"
to its 2016 Winter Concert! Just like shopping early, these singers began preparing this
delightful program for you with weekly rehearsals in September. Use your "Holiday Invitation"
and come to our party, held on Saturday evening Nov.19 and Sunday afternoon Nov. 20 at
St. Paul United church of Christ in Minonk.
- Dec 19, 2016 Holiday Trash Pickup
- Nov 19, 2016 Village Aires upcoming concert
- Oct 21, 2016 ESDA Haunted House
- Oct 10, 2016 Flushing of Fire Hydrants
- Sep 30, 2016 Water Tank Back on line
- Sep 20, 2016 Notice of Consolidated Election
- Aug 31, 2016 October 2, 2016 The Kelly Miller Circus is coming to town!
- Aug 03, 2016 Ambulance Service
- Jul 08, 2016 City wide cleanup
- Jun 23, 2016 July 3rd & 4th Events
- Apr 18, 2016 Fire Hydrant Flushing
- Apr 05, 2016 ZONING BOARD MEETING RESCHEDULED
- Mar 29, 2016 NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Mar 29, 2016 Zoning Board Hearing to be rescheduled
- Feb 25, 2016 Minonk Parks & Rec Field and Park Maintenance Bids
- Jan 11, 2016 Parks and Rec Meeting Postponed