Minonk is an Objibwa word meaning “Good Place”. In addition to being surrounded by some of the best farmland in Illinois, Minonk is home to some of the friendliest people around. Centrally located on the I-39 corridor, Minonk is a short drive to the campuses of Illinois State University or the excitement of the Peoria River. We are surrounded by the amenities of several large cities yet have managed to maintain our small town charm.
Holiday Trash Pickup
Dec 19, 2016
Trash pickup for the weeks of Christmas and New Year's will operate on their regular schedule. There is NO CHANGE in trash pickup.
- Dec 19, 2016 Holiday Trash Pickup
- Nov 19, 2016 Village Aires upcoming concert
- Oct 21, 2016 ESDA Haunted House
- Oct 10, 2016 Flushing of Fire Hydrants
- Sep 30, 2016 Water Tank Back on line
- Sep 20, 2016 Notice of Consolidated Election
- Aug 31, 2016 October 2, 2016 The Kelly Miller Circus is coming to town!
- Aug 03, 2016 Ambulance Service
- Jul 08, 2016 City wide cleanup
- Jun 23, 2016 July 3rd & 4th Events
- Apr 18, 2016 Fire Hydrant Flushing
- Apr 05, 2016 ZONING BOARD MEETING RESCHEDULED
- Mar 29, 2016 NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Mar 29, 2016 Zoning Board Hearing to be rescheduled
- Feb 25, 2016 Minonk Parks & Rec Field and Park Maintenance Bids
- Jan 11, 2016 Parks and Rec Meeting Postponed